Thursday, February 10, 2011

DIY RECIPE: cinnamon twists and pink cocoa

HELLO AND WELCOME TO SUGAR LOAF!!!
THIS IS A PLACE FOR ME TO KEEP TRACK OF MY FAVORITE RECIPES.
I SPENT THE LAST YEAR COLLECTING CRAFT PROJECTS FOR MY GS.
SO I THOUGHT THIS YEAR I WOULD CHANGE IT UP A BIT,
I DESIGNED THIS BLOG TO KEEP TRACK OF MY FAVORITE D.I.Y. RECIPES!

the perfect food project to start with is this wonderful idea from Haley at life is sweet.
she is a super cute mom and wife who is fantastically creative both in her home and kitchen.
i hope you get a change to make some for your special someone this valentines day!
enjoy!
to see the full food tutorial, click below:

4 comments:

  1. I love you. And even love you MORE because of this blog. You have just made my day, week, and year for every post you will be doing. And YAY for first blog comment! Woot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sugar loaf's first follower! Score!!!! Can't wait to see your DIY recipes! We definitely need a little spice in our dinner routine, my husband will thank you :) Congrats on your newest blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You picked my recipe!! (well, thanks to pillsbury;) I hope you know I have the BIGGEST grin on my face right now :) Yay for Valentine's treats! I can't wait to see what all you have cookin'...I'm following ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is right up my alley (or tummy)! I am seriously going shopping & trying this tomorrow!! YUMMY!

    Heading over to Haley's blog now too!

    Thanks!

    Bernadette - new follower
    http://momto2poshlildivas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete